2013 Reservation Procedures & Policies
Housing Reservations are open January 18. Click HERE
to review available hotels, rates, policies, booking instructions and to book rooms.
TEAMS & CLUBS
- Team room reservations will only be confirmed AFTER completing tournament registration and payment on AES.
- After registration payment, each team is assigned a Personal Housing Coordinator (PHC) who will make contact to help with hotel reservations and to bring a personal level of service to the housing process and to your overall Festival experience.
- Festival Housing may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at 877-880-2787.
- Instructions for Booking a Room
- Available Hotels and Rates
- Complete Housing Policies
- Please note that the Festival is a “Stay and Save” event, requiring all participants, outside a 50 mile radius of Phoenix, to patronize selected hotel vendors. This program helps the Festival keep team costs down while still providing unique experiences throughout the tournament, substantial savings on room rates, hotel amenities, and discounts on dining and entertainment.
- There is a 4 room, 4 night/room, minimum per Team reservation.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
- We ask that parents only book 2 rooms per reservation. There is no room night minimum, EXCEPT at the Hyatt, Marriott Renaissance and Sheraton Downtown, which have a 4 night minimum for all reservations (due to contractual guarantees at these properties). This minimum may be removed at a later date if guarantees are met. All reservations must be associated with an attending club and team. If you are booking for a team, please use the Teams & Clubs procedures mentioned above.
- Click HERE to see available hotels and rates or to book rooms.
- All reservations require a credit card and is subject to a two night per room deposit. Reservations may be cancelled through May 23, 2013 without penalty. After May 23, 2013, any reservation cancellation is charged the first and last night room rate plus tax.
- Only Friends and Family booking through Festival Housing receives complimentary admission to competition events. We have worked hard to negotiate the best rates and packages at the chosen properties. If you find a better rate at one of the Tournament properties, please alert Festival Housing, and we will work with the property to try and match it. Friends and Family booking directly with the hotels, internet travel sites, travel agencies, etc. will not receive complimentary admission to competition events.
- Complimentary admission passes can be picked up at designated tables outside West Meeting Room 101 beginning the afternoon of June 22.
We look forward to Creating an Extraordinary Experience for you and your players!
2013 HOTEL PROPERTIES (updated Jan. 16, 2013)
Below is the list of 2013 properties and rates. Click HERE for an interactive Google Map of 2012 properties.
- Sheraton Downtown ($129 Double/Double, $105 King)
- Hyatt Regency Dowtown ($127 Double/Double, $117 King, $147 Corner King)
- Marriott Renaissance Downtown ($119 Double Queen, $105 King, $149 Jr Queen Suite)
- ASU Taylor Place Downtown Dorms (Team staff & players only * Just 4 blocks from Conv. Center * $55 Single or Double including linens)
- Sheraton Crescent ($99 Double/Double, $94 King)
- Westin Downtown ($139 Double Queen, $139 King)
- Hotel Palomar ($109 Double Queen, $99 King)
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak ($114 Double Queen, $114 King, $259 Double Queen Casita)
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs ($104 Double Queen, $104 King)
- Doubletree Guest Suites ($115 King Suite or Double Queen Suite)
- Embassy Suites at 24th St. ($99 Double/Double Suite, $96 King Suite)
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North ($99 King or Double Double)
- Hilton Suites ($109 King Suites or Double/Double Suites)
- Holiday Inn & Suites at 44th St. ($104 Double Queen Suite, $99 King Suite, $129 Double Extended Stay)
- Holiday Inn Express Phoenix Downtown ($102 Double Queen, $112 Double Queen Executive Suite)
- The Residence Inn ($99 Studio Suite, $119 Penthouse Suite)
- Springhill Suites Downtown (Sold Out)
- The Phoenix Place Hotel & Suites ($89 Double/Double, $89 King Suite)
- The Legacy Resort ($89 Studio Suite, $109 1BDR Condo, $175 2BDR Condo)
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown (rates coming soon)
- Aloft Phoenix Airport (rates coming soon)
- Hyatt House Scottsdale/Old Town ($99 1 BDR, $125 2 BDR, $137 2 BDR Trio Suite, $149 2 BDR Quad Suite)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix Airport (rates coming soon)