2014 VF RESERVATION PROCEDURES & POLICIES
Housing Reservations are open. Click HERE
to review available hotels, rates, policies, booking instructions and to book rooms.
TEAMS & CLUBS
- Team room reservations will only be confirmed AFTER completing tournament registration and payment on AES.
- After registration payment, each team is assigned a Personal Housing Coordinator (PHC) who will make contact to help with hotel reservations and to bring a personal level of service to the housing process and to your overall Festival experience.
- Festival Housing may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at 877-880-2787.
- Instructions for Booking a Room
- Available Hotels and Rates
- Complete Housing Policies
- Please note that the Festival is a “Stay and Save” event, requiring all participants, outside a 75 mile radius of Phoenix, to patronize selected hotel vendors. This program helps the Festival keep team costs down while still providing unique experiences throughout the tournament, substantial savings on room rates, hotel amenities, and discounts on dining and entertainment.
- There is a 4 room, 3 night/room, minimum per Team reservation.
- All reservations require a credit card and are subject to a two night per room deposit.
- Reservation blocks may be cancelled through May 21, 2014 at noon CST without penalty (May 2 at noon CST, 2014 for Hyatt, Sheraton, or Renaissance reservations). After those dates, credit cards on file will be charged for the first and last night room rate plus tax and are non-refundable.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
- We ask that parents only book 2 rooms per reservation.
- Only Friends and Family booking through Festival Sports Housing receive complimentary admission to competition events. We have worked hard to negotiate the best rates and packages at the chosen properties. If you find a better rate at one of the Tournament properties, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with the property to try and match it.
- Friends and Family booking directly with the hotels, internet travel sites, travel agencies, etc. will NOT receive complimentary admission to competition events.
- There is no room night minimum, EXCEPT at the Hyatt Regency, Marriott Renaissance and Sheraton Downtown, which have a 3 night minimum for all reservations (due to contractual guarantees at these properties). This minimum may be removed at a later date if guarantees are met.
- All reservations must be associated with an attending club and team. If you are booking for a team, please use the Teams & Clubs procedures mentioned above.
- Click HERE to see available hotels and rates or to book rooms.
- All reservations require a credit card and are subject to a two night per room deposit. Reservations may be cancelled through May 21, 2014 without penalty (through May 2, 2014 for Hyatt, Sheraton, or Renaissance reservations). After May 21, 2014 credit cards on file will be charged for the first and last night room rate plus tax and are non-refundable.
- An Early Departure fee will be applied for early checkouts for all reservations.
- Complimentary admission passes can be picked up at designated tables outside West Meeting Room 101 beginning the afternoon of June 24, 2014.
We look forward to Creating an Extraordinary Experience for you and your players!
2014 HOTEL PROPERTIES (updated Mar. 10 2014)
Below is the list of 2014 properties and rates. Click HERE for an interactive Google Map of properties.
- Sheraton Downtown ($129 Double/Double, $112 King)
- Hyatt Regency Downtown ($128 Double/Double, $118 King, $128 Corner King)
- Some rooms still available, call 1-800-233-1234 and ask for the Volleyball rate
- Marriott Renaissance Downtown ($125 Double Queen, $105 King, $159 Jr Queen Suite)
- ASU Taylor Place Downtown Dorms (Team staff & players only * Just 4 blocks from Conv. Center * $58 Single or Double including linens)
- Sheraton Crescent ($99 Double/Double, $99 King)
- Hotel Palomar ($109 Double Queen, $99 King)
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak ($109 Double Queen, $99 King, $259 Double Queen Casita)
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs ($99 Double Queen, $99 King)
- Embassy Suites at 24th St. ($105 Double/Double Suite, $105 King Suite)
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore ($119 Double/Double Suite)
- Hilton Suites ($109 King Suites or Double/Double Suites)
- Holiday Inn & Suites at 44th St. ($104 Double Queen Suite, $99 King Suite, $129 Double Extended Stay)
- Holiday Inn Express Phoenix Downtown ($102 Double Queen, $112 Double Queen or King w/sofa sleeper)
- The Residence Inn Phoenix ($99 Studio Suite, $119 Penthouse Suite)
- Springhill Suites Downtown (Sold Out)
- The Legacy Resort ($89 Studio Suite, $109 1BDR Condo, $175 2BDR Condo)
- Hyatt House Scottsdale/Old Town ($99 1 BDR, $129 2 BDR, $139 2 BDR Trio Suite, $149 2 BDR Quad Suite)
- Wyndham Garden Midtown ($91 Double/Double or King Suite)