- The tournament is held at the University of Phoenix Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305. Click HERE for directions.
- Click HERE for the 2013 Stadium Court diagram. Everyone enters/exits through GATE 2.
- Click HERE for a map of the Tailgating area. Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots and around the outside plaza area 10' away from the building. Propane grills are allowed. No charcoal grills. Parking lots open at 6:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Parking lots open at 6:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Event Parking will be in the East Preferred (EP), and East (E2) lots. ADA Accessible spots are also available in North Preferred for non-RV type vehicles. Click HERE for a Parking map. Everyone will enter/exit through GATE 2.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 Parking for the Welcome Reception, Team Practices and Pro Volleyball League matches is complimentary.
- Saturday-Monday (Feb. 16-18, 2014) Parking is $5 with no in/out privileges.
- Doors open at 3pm Friday, Feb. 14 and 7am Saturday, Feb. 16 - Monday, Feb 18.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 admission is complimentary.
- Registered Team players, coaches and chaperones are admitted free with tournament credentials.
- Kids 5 and Under are admitted free.
- Daily Admission is $10 for Adults, $6 for Kids and is available at the stadium ticket office.
- Pre-buy tickets will be offered and available to pick up at Will Call
- Stadium Ticket Window Event Hours
- Friday, Feb 15: 5 pm - 8:30 pm
- Saturday, Feb 16: 7 am - 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Feb 17: 7 am - 7:00 pm
- Monday, Feb 18: 7 am - 4:30 pm
Food & Drink Policy
- Water and Gatorade stations will be set up throughout the playing area for athlete use.
- Concessions and healthy food choices will be available for sale inside.
- Athletes may bring individual snacks and water bottles into the stadium in their team bag/backpack.
- Coaches may bring team water bottle carriers.
- No coolers or large drink containers.
- No bulk food items (i.e. boxes of pizza, bags of sandwiches, etc.)
- No folding / lawn chairs are allowed into the Stadium
- The court areas have chairs and bleachers available for seating. 2nd level "endzone" seating inside Gate 2 is also open for seating.
KidsZone by Athletic Revolution
Are your younger one's tired of watching volleyball? Bring them by the Kids Zone to burn of some energy and get some exercise!
- Fun activities including DVD movies, Video Games and Inflatables
- Professional supervision
- Located near the Red Zone inside University of Phoenix Stadium
- $15 per day or $35 for a 3-Day Pass.
- Tickets will be available for purchase online or at the KidsZone inside the Stadium (cash only)
- Ages 4 to 13 (all kids must be out of diapers)
- Hours of Operation
- Friday, Feb 14: 5pm - 8:30pm (free entry)
- Saturday, Feb 15: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday, Feb 16: 9am - 8pm
- Monday, Feb 17: 8am - 4pm