HELPFUL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
COYOTES HOCKEY TICKET OFFER
to download an order form for Group Ticket pricing to see the Coyotes in action at Gila River Arena. For questions, call Jerry Delgado at (623) 772-3376 or email at jerry.delgado@ArizonaCoyotes.com
- San Jose Sharks - Saturday, Feb. 18, 6pm ($32 lower, $76 upper)
- Anaheim Ducks - Monday, Feb. 20, 7pm ($23 lower, $63 upper)
OTHER DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
For other Glendale dining discounts and promotional offers, click HERE
- The 2017 tournament will be held at the following locations:
- University of Phoenix Stadium (Cts. 1-24), 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
- The Avondale American Sports Center (Cts. 25-30), 755 N 114th Ave, Avondale, AZ 85323
- Salvation Army Kroc Center (Cts. 31-36), 1375 E Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Independence High School (Cts. 37-40), 6602 N 75th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85303
- Atkinson Pavilions (Cts. 41-44), 4315 N Maryvale Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85031
- Matrix Athletic Center (Cts. 45-46), 5750 W Roosevelt Street, Phoenix, AZ 85043
- Centennial High School (Cts. 47-49), 14388 N 79th Ave, Peoria, AZ 85381
- Court numbers may be adjusted when draw is finalized.
- Go HERE for an interactive Google Map for directions.
- STADIUM: Click HERE for a map of the Stadium Tailgating area. Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots and around the outside plaza area 10' away from the building. Propane grills are allowed. No charcoal grills. Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday. RV Parking is available in lot E3.
- AVONDALE ASC: Click HERE for an ASC map. Team tent area is on the East side of the building. No grills.
*** IMPORTANT: Sunday AM Road Closures in effect around Stadium for Marathon ***
- Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Click HERE for general directions and information.
- Volleyball parking is in the East Preferred (EP), and East (E2) lots.
- RV Parking is in E3.
- ADA Accessible spots are available in North Preferred for non-RV type vehicles.
- Click for a Guest Parking Map, ADA Parking Map or Player Drop Off Map
- Everyone enters/exits the Stadium through GATE 2.
- Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 parking for Team Registration, Welcome Reception, and Team Practices is complimentary.
- Saturday-Monday (Feb. 18-20, 2017) parking is $5 WITH in/out privileges.
- ASC, Salvation Army Kroc, Atkinson, Matrix, Independence HS and Centennial HS
- Parking at these facilities is complimentary.
- Entrance doors open at the following times:
- Stadium: 4:30 pm Friday; 7 am Saturday - Monday
- All other playing sites: 7 am Saturday - Monday
- Friday, Feb. 17 admission is FREE at the Stadium for Team Registration and Practice
- Registered Team players, coaches and chaperones (with AAU membership) are admitted free with tournament credentials through designated Team Entrance locations.
- Stadium Ticket Window Hours
- Friday (Feb 17): 10 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (Feb 18-19): 6 am - 6:00 pm
- Monday (Feb 20): 6 am - 1:00 pm
- All other playing site ticket tables open at 7am
- 2017 Daily Ticket Pricing ($2/ticket Az Sports & Tourism facility use fee included):
- Adults $11 Juniors (6-12) $8 Kids (5 and under) Free
- Seniors (62 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $8
- Admission wrist bands are good for ALL Playing Sites.
- 2017 Online Orders
- Order tickets online HERE. Save $3 on 3-day passes before Feb 12.
- 3-Day Adults $30 3-Day Juniors (6-12) $21 (before Feb 12)
- 1-Day Adults $11 1-Day Juniors (6-12) $8 Kids (5 and under) Free
- 3-Day Seniors (62 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $21 (before Feb 12)
- 1-Day Seniors (62 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $8
- All pre-orders will be available for pick up from ANY playing site Will Call table.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to pick up Pre-Order tickets at the Will Call table inside Gate 2 of the University of Phoenix Stadium from 2 pm - 8:00 pm to avoid will call lines Saturday morning.
FOOD & DRINK POLICY
- Water and Gatorade stations will be set up throughout the playing areas for athlete use.
- Concessions are available for sale inside.
- Athletes may bring individual snacks and water bottles into all facilities in their team bag/backpack.
- Coaches may bring team water bottle carriers.
- No coolers or large drink containers.
- No bulk food items (i.e. boxes of pizza, bags of sandwiches, etc.).
- Tailgaiting and Team Tent areas outside all facilities are available.
- No folding / lawn chairs are allowed into the Stadium
- The court areas have chairs and bleachers available for seating. 2nd level "endzone" seating inside Gate 2 is also open for seating.
Are your younger one's tired of watching volleyball? Bring them by the Kids Zone at the Stadium to burn off some energy and get some exercise!
- Fun activities including DVD movies, Video Games and Inflatables.
- Adult supervision provided.
- Located near the Red Zone inside University of Phoenix Stadium
- Ages 4 to 13 (all kids must be out of diapers)
- $20 per day at the KidsZone (cash only)
- $15 per day online
- Hours of Operation
- Friday, Feb 13: 6pm - 8pm (free entry)
- Saturday, Feb 14: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday, Feb 15: 9am - 7pm
- Monday, Feb 16: 8am - Noon