- The 2015 tournament is held at the following locations:
- Go HERE for an interactive Google Map for directions.
***SUNDAY, FEB 15 TRAFFIC UPDATE***
Expect road closures and restrictions around the Stadium on Sunday morning until about 2pm due to the IMS Marathon. Use the following directions and plan for delays in order to arrive on time.
PARKING MAP (SUNDAY) ADA/STAFF PARKING MAP (SUNDAY
- Northbound on the 101: Exit at Bethany Home Road and go right (East). Turn left (North) on 91st Ave for access to Green Lot EP2 (6250 N. 91st Ave). For ADA Parking turn left (North) from Bethany Home on 95th Ave for access to Red Lot North Preferred (NP).
- Southbound on the 101: Exit at either Northern or Glendale and go left (East). Proceed to 91st Ave and go right (South). Access Gray Lot East Preferred (EP) and ADA Parking Red Lot North Preferred (NP) via Maryland or continue on 91st to Green Lot EP2 (6250 N. 91st Ave).
- Click HERE for the Stadium Court (1-24) diagram. Everyone enters/exits through GATE 2.
- Click HERE for the Avondale ASC Court (25-30) diagram.
- Independence HS hosts Courts 31-34.
- STADIUM: Click HERE for a map of the Stadium Tailgating area. Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots and around the outside plaza area 10' away from the building. Propane grills are allowed. No charcoal grills. Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday. RV Parking is available in lot E3.
- AVONDALE ASC: Click HERE for an ASC map. Team tent area is on the East side of the building. No grills.
- INDEPENDENCE: Team tent area is in between the main and auxiliary gyms. No grills.
- Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Click HERE for general directions and information.
- Volleyball parking is in the East Preferred (EP), and East (E2) lots.
- RV Parking is in E3.
- ADA Accessible spots are available in North Preferred for non-RV type vehicles.
- Click for a Guest Parking Map or ADA Parking Map.
- Everyone enters/exits the Stadium through GATE 2.
- Friday, Feb. 13, 2015 parking for Team Registration, Welcome Reception, and Team Practices is complimentary.
- Saturday-Monday (Feb. 13-15, 2015) parking is $5 WITH in/out privileges.
- AVONDALE ASC & INDEPENDENCE HS
- Parking at these facilities is complimentary.
- Entrance doors open at the following times:
- Stadium: 3pm Friday; 6:30am Saturday - Monday
- Avondale ASC: 7am Saturday - Monday
- Independence HS: 7am Saturday - Sunday
- Friday, Feb. 13 admission is FREE at the Stadium for Team Registration, Practice and the Welcome Party
- Registered Team players, coaches and chaperones (with AAU membership) are admitted free with tournament credentials through designated Team Entrance locations.
- Stadium Ticket Window Hours
- Friday (Feb 13): 10 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (Feb 14-15): 6 am - 7:00 pm
- Monday (Feb 16): 6 am - 3:00 pm
- Avondale ASC and Independence HS ticket tables open at 7am
- 2015 Daily Ticket Pricing ($2/ticket Az Sports & Tourism facility use fee included):
- Adults $11 Juniors (6-12) $8 Kids (5 and under) Free
- Seniors (65 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $8
- Admission wrist bands are good for ALL Playing Sites.
- 2015 Online Pre-Orders
- All pre-orders will be available for pick up from ANY playing site Will Call table.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to pick up Will Call tickets Friday at the Stadium from 3 - 8 pm to avoid will call lines Saturday morning.
FOOD & DRINK POLICY
- Water stations will be set up throughout the playing areas for athlete use.
- Concessions and healthy food choices will be available for sale inside.
- Athletes may bring individual snacks and water bottles into all facilities in their team bag/backpack.
- Coaches may bring team water bottle carriers.
- No coolers or large drink containers.
- No bulk food items (i.e. boxes of pizza, bags of sandwiches, etc.).
- Tailgaiting and Team Tent areas outside all facilities are available.
- No folding / lawn chairs are allowed into the Stadium
- The court areas have chairs and bleachers available for seating. 2nd level "endzone" seating inside Gate 2 is also open for seating.
Are your younger one's tired of watching volleyball? Bring them by the Kids Zone to burn off some energy and get some exercise!
- Fun activities including DVD movies, Video Games and Inflatables
- Professional supervision
- Located near the Red Zone inside University of Phoenix Stadium
- $20 per day at the door; $16 per day online through Feb. 8
- Tickets are available for purchase online HERE or at the KidsZone inside the Stadium (cash only)
- Ages 4 to 13 (all kids must be out of diapers)
- Hours of Operation
- Friday, Feb 13: 5pm - 8:30pm (free entry)
- Saturday, Feb 14: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday, Feb 15: 9am - 7pm
- Monday, Feb 16: 8am - 2pm