- The 2014 tournament is held at the following locations:
- Click HERE for the 2013 Stadium Court diagram. An updated 2014 Court Map will be posted shortly. Everyone enters/exits through GATE 2.
- Click HERE for a map of the Tailgating area. Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots and around the outside plaza area 10' away from the building. Propane grills are allowed. No charcoal grills. Parking lots open at 5:00 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday. RV Parking is available.
- Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Event Parking will be in the East Preferred (EP), and East (E2) lots. RV Parking in E3. ADA Accessible spots are also available in North Preferred for non-RV type vehicles. Click for a Guest Parking Map or ADA Parking Map. Everyone will enter/exit the Stadium through GATE 2.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 Parking for the Welcome Reception, Showcase and Team Practices is complimentary.
- Saturday-Monday (Feb. 15-17, 2014) Parking is $5 now WITH in/out privileges to facilitate going to/from other playing sites. All-tournament weekend parking stickers will also be sold ($15 Sat-Mon, $10 Sun-Mon) to make entry easier.
- Doors open at 3pm Friday, Feb. 14 and 6am Saturday, Feb. 15 - Monday, Feb 17.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 admission is complimentary.
- Registered Team players, coaches and chaperones are admitted free with tournament credentials.
- Kids 5 and Under are admitted free.
- 2014 Daily Admission is $10 for Adults, $6 for Kids (6-12), $6 for Seniors (65 and older) and Military and is available at the stadium ticket office (must show military ID).
- Admission wrist bands are good for ALL Playing Sites.
- Pre-buy tickets are no longer for sale.
- All pre-orders will be available for pick up from ANY playing site Will Call tables. Everyone is strongly encouraged to pick up Will Call tickets Friday at the Stadium from 2 - 8 pm to avoid will call lines Saturday morning.
- Stadium Ticket Window Event Hours
- Friday, Feb 15: 10 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb 16: 6 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday, Feb 17: 6 am - 7:00 pm
- Monday, Feb 18: 6 am - 3:00 pm
Food & Drink Policy
- Water and Gatorade stations will be set up throughout the playing area for athlete use.
- Concessions and healthy food choices will be available for sale inside.
- Athletes may bring individual snacks and water bottles into the stadium in their team bag/backpack.
- Coaches may bring team water bottle carriers.
- No coolers or large drink containers.
- No bulk food items (i.e. boxes of pizza, bags of sandwiches, etc.)
- No folding / lawn chairs are allowed into the Stadium
- The court areas have chairs and bleachers available for seating. 2nd level "endzone" seating inside Gate 2 is also open for seating.
Are your younger one's tired of watching volleyball? Bring them by the Kids Zone to burn of some energy and get some exercise!
- Fun activities including DVD movies, Video Games and Inflatables
- Professional supervision
- Located near the Red Zone inside University of Phoenix Stadium
- $15 per day
- Tickets are available for purchase online HERE or at the KidsZone inside the Stadium (cash only)
- Ages 4 to 13 (all kids must be out of diapers)
- Hours of Operation
- Friday, Feb 14: 5pm - 8:30pm (free entry)
- Saturday, Feb 15: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday, Feb 16: 9am - 8pm
- Monday, Feb 17: 8am - 4pm