- The 2016 tournament is held at the following locations:
- University of Phoenix Stadium (Cts. 1-24), 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
- The Avondale American Sports Center (Cts. 25-30), 755 N 114th Ave, Avondale, AZ 85323
- Centennial High School (Cts. 31-33), 14388 N 79th Ave, Peoria, AZ 85381
- Desert Edge High School (Cts. 34-36), 15778 W Yuma Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Atkinson Pavilions (Cts. 37-40), 4315 N Maryvale Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85031
- Independence High School (Cts. 41-44), 6602 N. 75th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85303
- Go HERE for an interactive Google Map for directions.
- Click HERE for the Stadium Court (1-24) diagram. Everyone enters/exits through GATE 2.
- Click HERE for the Avondale ASC Court (25-30) diagram.
- Centennial High School (Cts. 31-33), coming soon
- Desert Edge High School (Cts. 34-36), coming soon
- Atkinson Pavilions (Cts. 37-40), coming soon
- Click HERE for the Independence HS Court (41-44) diagram.
- STADIUM: Click HERE for a map of the Stadium Tailgating area. Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots and around the outside plaza area 10' away from the building. Propane grills are allowed. No charcoal grills. Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday. RV Parking is available in lot E3.
- AVONDALE ASC: Click HERE for an ASC map. Team tent area is on the East side of the building. No grills.
- Parking lots open at 5:30 am Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Click HERE for general directions and information.
- Volleyball parking is in the East Preferred (EP), and East (E2) lots.
- RV Parking is in E3.
- ADA Accessible spots are available in North Preferred for non-RV type vehicles.
- Click for a Guest Parking Map or ADA Parking Map.
- Everyone enters/exits the Stadium through GATE 2.
- Friday, Feb. 12, 2016 parking for Team Registration, Welcome Reception, and Team Practices is complimentary.
- Saturday-Monday (Feb. 13-15, 2016) parking is $5 WITH in/out privileges.
- AVONDALE ASC and Independence HS
- Parking at this facility is complimentary.
- Entrance doors open at the following times:
- Stadium: 4:30pm Friday; 7am Saturday - Monday
- Avondale ASC: 7am Saturday - Monday
- Friday, Feb. 12 admission is FREE at the Stadium for Team Registration and Practice
- Registered Team players, coaches and chaperones (with AAU membership) are admitted free with tournament credentials through designated Team Entrance locations.
- Stadium Ticket Window Hours
- Friday (Feb 12): 10 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (Feb 13-14): 6 am - 7:00 pm
- Monday (Feb 15): 6 am - 3:00 pm
- Avondale ASC and other site ticket tables open at 7am
- 2016 Daily Ticket Pricing ($2/ticket Az Sports & Tourism facility use fee included):
- Adults $11 Juniors (6-12) $8 Kids (5 and under) Free
- Seniors (62 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $8
- Admission wrist bands are good for ALL Playing Sites.
- 2016 Online Pre-Orders
- Click HERE to purchase tickets online. Discount pricing through Feb. 8.
- 3-Day Adults $28 3-Day Juniors (6-12) $20 Kids (5 and under) Free
- 3-Day Seniors (62 and older) and Active Military (must show military ID) $20
- All pre-orders will be available for pick up from ANY playing site Will Call table.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to pick up Pre-Order tickets at the Will Call table outside Team Registration in the AZSTA Grand Ballroom inside the University of Phoenix Stadium from 5 - 8:30 pm to avoid will call lines Saturday morning.
FOOD & DRINK POLICY
- Water stations will be set up throughout the playing areas for athlete use.
- Concessions and healthy food choices will be available for sale inside.
- Athletes may bring individual snacks and water bottles into all facilities in their team bag/backpack.
- Coaches may bring team water bottle carriers.
- No coolers or large drink containers.
- No bulk food items (i.e. boxes of pizza, bags of sandwiches, etc.).
- Tailgaiting and Team Tent areas outside all facilities are available.
- No folding / lawn chairs are allowed into the Stadium
- The court areas have chairs and bleachers available for seating. 2nd level "endzone" seating inside Gate 2 is also open for seating.
Are your younger one's tired of watching volleyball? Bring them by the Kids Zone at the Stadium to burn off some energy and get some exercise!
- Fun activities including DVD movies, Video Games and Inflatables
- Professional supervision
- Located near the Red Zone inside University of Phoenix Stadium
- Ages 4 to 13 (all kids must be out of diapers)
- $20 per day at the door
- $50 3-Day pass
- Buy Online HERE or at the KidsZone inside the Stadium (cash only)
- Save online through Feb. 8
- Discount Code "FunDay" for $3 off 1-Day ticket
- Discount Code "Fun3" for $5 off 3-Day ticket
- Hours of Operation
- Friday, Feb 13: 6pm - 8pm (free entry)
- Saturday, Feb 14: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday, Feb 15: 9am - 7pm
- Monday, Feb 16: 8am - Noon