ONSITE TEAM CHECK IN
Team Check In is in the AZSTA Grand Ballroom off the floor of the University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Friday, Feb. 12: 5-8:30pm
- Late check in Saturday, Feb. 13: 7am-1pm (must be at least an hour before you play or ref) at the Stadium only. So if team is not playing in the Stadium on Day 1, Coaches will need enough time to check-in, get credentials to team members and travel to off-site playing location.
- Complete LATE CHECK-IN FORM to notify us is you will not check-in until Saturday.
At Team Check in you need to bring:
- A copy of your AES roster with AAU numbers verified (use AAU Import
quick link on AES)
- If AAU numbers are not showing verified, bring one of these three forms of verification:
*AAU membership card copy; or
*AAU Club Listing (generated from AAU website Club Director Account); or
*AAU Team roster (generated from AAU website Club Director Account).
Once checked in, you will receive a Team Bag with goodies and Team Credentials.
A Club Director or Team Parent can perform the Team Check-In for one or more teams as long as they have all the proper documentation.
The Festival Fiesta Classic is a licensed AAU event. All participating clubs, athletes and non-athlete adults on a team roster must be AAU members.
to acquire your Individual Coach or Athlete AAU Membership. The below instruction sheet will help Coaches or Club Directors navigate the membership process for the entire team or club.
Your AAU Membership is good for all sports through August, 2016. Click below for info on other great AAU events.
PRACTICE TIME REQUEST
Request practice time HERE
for Friday, Feb. 12 at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Practice start times are available beginning at 5pm through 8:00pm and are for 45 minutes. Practice balls and carts can be requested on the form. Times will be confirmed via email and posted online here beginning Feb. 1. Check in 15 min prior to your scheduled time at the Tournament Desk. Click for ASSIGNED PRACTICE TIMES
A max of two Age Waivers are allowed per team. For more details or to submit an online Age Waiver Request
- 12 Club: Born on or after September 1, 2003
- 13 Club: Born on or after September 1, 2002
- 14 Club & 13/14 Open: Born on or after September 1, 2001
- 15 Club: Born on or after September 1, 2000
- 16 Club & 15/16 Open: Born on or after September 1, 1999
- 17/18 Club: Born on or after September 1, 1997 or born on or after September 1, 1996 AND is a high school student (12th grade or below) during some part of the current academic year.
- Festival Format. All teams will play on all 3 days of the event.
- All teams are guaranteed 7 matches, unless they've elected to not play all days of the event.
- First two rounds are pool play, Monday is bracket play. Every attempt is made to schedule matches no later than 4 pm on Monday.
- Everyone plays in the stadium at least one day and most will at least twice. We intend to have Day 1 playing schedules and locations available on AES by end of day Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016.
AM Wave: 12, 13 and 14 Club and 15/16 Open
PM Wave: 15, 16, 17/18 Club and 13/14 Open
Saturday and Sunday start times are 8 am for the AM wave and 2pm for the PM wave.
Monday brackets start at 8 am and various times throughout the day. Check AES
or the onsite tournament desk for any changes. Every attempt will be made to schedule the last Monday matches no later than 4 pm.
Spalding is the Official Ball of the 2016 Festival Fiesta Classic. We will use the TF-Lite for 12u and the TF-VB3 for others divisions.