The Festival Fiesta Classic is a licensed AAU event. All participating clubs, athletes and non-athlete adults on a team roster must be AAU members. Non-athlete membership is no longer instant. It may take from 1 to 10 days to be processed due to the background check. For more info on how to become an AAU member click HERE
AAU numbers can be added into AES using the AES "Import" quick link. For more info on adding AAU numbers to AES and the verification process, click HERE
If AAU numbers do not show as verified in AES, bring one of these three forms of verification to onsite registration:
*AAU membership card copy; or
*AAU Club Listing (generated from AAU website Club Director Account); or
*AAU Team roster (generated from AAU website Club Director Account)
For Non-US Teams Only: Use the below forms and mail along with associated AAU membership fees to:
P.O. Box 22409
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- 12 Club: Born on or after September 1, 2002
- 13/14 Open & Club: Born on or after September 1, 2000
- 15/16 Open & Club: Born on or after September 1, 1998
- 17/18 Club: Born on or after September 1, 1996 or born on or after September 1, 1995 AND is a high school student (12th grade or below) during some part of the current academic year.
- Age waivers that have been granted from your local USAV region will be honored.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the player info and attach a scanned copy of the approved Age Waiver document from your region.
- Click HERE to submit your age waiver request. Requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Max of 2 age waivers per team.
SCHEDULE & RESULTS
- Festival Format. All teams will play on all 3 days of the event.
- All teams are guaranteed 7 matches, unless they've elected to not play all days of the event.
- First two rounds are pool play, Monday is bracket play. Every attempt is made to schedule matches no later than 4 pm on Monday.
Saturday and Sunday start times are 8 am for the AM wave and 2 or 3 pm for the PM wave.
Monday brackets start at 8 am and various times throughout the day. Check AES
or the onsite tournament desk for any changes. Every attempt will be made to schedule the last Monday matches no later than 4 pm.
Matches will be played on Sportcourts at the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, up to 6 wood courts at the Avondale American Sports Center
The Official Ball of the 2015 Festival Fiesta Classic is the Spalding TF-VB3.
Check in will be from 5 pm to 9 pm Friday, February 13 at University of Phoenix Stadium. If you are unable to get to check in before it closes, please email email@example.com
to make arrangements to check in a minimum of 1 hour before your first match on Saturday. You will need to bring a copy of the medical release forms for each player for verification. In case of an injury, the medical release form will need to be presented for treatment.