1 Cardinals Drive
Glendale, AZ 85305
FEBRUARY 13-15, 2016
- Over 300 teams expected in 12 Club, 13 Club, 14 Club, 13/14 Open, 15 Club, 16 Club, 15/16 Open, 17/18 Club age divisions.
- Hosted by Festival Sports & Spectra (formerly Global Spectrum).
- $750/Team and guaranteed entry if paid by Dec. 31, 2015 ($850/Team thereafter & acceptance based on availability).
- Registration opens September 15, 2015 (Registration Help Document)
- AAU sponsored (Click HERE for membership info)
- World-class Super Bowl facility
- 7 match guarantee
- Practice & Warm up balls provided
- Open Division winners get year-end tournament entry fee paid (Volleyball Festival, AAU or GJNC)
- Club Division winners get Volleyball Festival or AAU Nationals entry fee paid
- Welcome Reception: Friday February 12, 6-8 pm
- Fun KidsZone (buy tickets inside the Stadium at KidsZone)
- Live Webcasting of games by the Volleyball Network
- Action Photo Services by Referee Photo
GREAT LOCATIONClick HERE for a list of attractions and restaurantsJust 30 minutes from Sky Harbor AirportDiscounted Hotels (call 877-880-2787 to book now)Westgate City Center with shopping and restaurants20 screen AMC Westgate movie theaterOver 450 Glendale restaurantsTanger Premium Outlet Center with 85 stores
HOUSINGWe have partnered with a number of fantastic properties in and around the Glendale area to provide you with great rates and packages. There is NO "Stay and Play" policy, however, we do appreciate your patronage of our hotel partners. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-880-2787 to book now!
- Courtyard Avondale $139-$149
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale $131-$141
- Homewood Suites Phoenix/Avondale $148
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak $169
- Springhill Suites Glendale $149
- Staybridge Suites Glendale $159-$189
- Holiday Inn Express Glendale $149
for the latest on schedules, results and tournament rules.
HELPFUL TOURNAMENT INFO
for Court Maps, Parking, Directions, Tailgating, Admissions and other need to know items.
View results on AES HERE
. Below are the final individual age division standings.12 Club 13/14 Club 13/14 Open 15 Club 16 Club 15/16 Open 17/18 Club
The Volleyball Network
will again announce LIVE from multiple courts the University of Phoenix Stadium Feb. 13-15, 2016. Matches are free to watch live and available for download or viewing On Demand for a fee.
2015 MEDAL WINNING PHOTOS
Colorado CCX 17s Team Rox
to view more Medal Winning photos.
QUESTIONS & MORE INFO