1 Cardinals Drive
Glendale, AZ 85305
FEBRUARY 18-20, 2017
- 360 teams playing in 12 Club, 13 Club, 14 Club, 13/14 Open, 15 Club, 16 Club, 15/16 Open, 17/18 Club age divisions.
- Team Entry Fee $750 before Dec. 31, 2016; $850 thereafter.
- Divisions will sell out, enter and pay early to guarantee entry.
- Hosted by Festival Sports & SMG.
- AAU sponsored (Click HERE for membership info)
- World-class Super Bowl facility
- 7 match guarantee
- Practice & Warm up balls provided
- Open Division winners get year-end tournament entry fee paid (Volleyball Festival, AAU or GJNC)
- Club Division winners get Volleyball Festival or AAU Nationals entry fee paid
- Fun KidsZone (buy tickets inside the Stadium at KidsZone)
- Live Webcasting of games by EnetLive
- Action Photo Services by Referee Photo
GREAT LOCATIONJust 30 minutes from Sky Harbor AirportDiscounted Hotels (call 877-880-2787 to book now)Westgate City Center with shopping and restaurants20 screen AMC Westgate movie theaterOver 450 Glendale restaurantsTanger Premium Outlet Center with 85 storesComplete list of fantastic Shopping Options
for the latest on schedules, results and tournament rules.
HELPFUL TOURNAMENT INFO
for Court Maps, Parking, Directions, Tailgating, Admissions and other need to know items.
PLAYING SCHEDULES & RESULTS
for the latest playing schedules and results on AES.
HOUSINGWe have partnered with a number of fantastic properties in and around the Glendale area to provide you with great rates and packages. There is NO "Stay and Play" policy, however, we do appreciate your patronage of our hotel partners. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-880-2787 to book now!
- Courtyard Avondale $139-$149
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale $131-$141
- Homewood Suites Phoenix/Avondale $148
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs $169
- Springhill Suites Glendale $149
- Staybridge Suites Glendale $159-$189
- Holiday Inn Express Glendale $149
View results on AES HERE
. Below are the final individual age division standings.12 Club 13 Club 14 Club 13/14 Open 15 Club 16 Club 15/16 Open 17/18 Club
GAME WEBCASTS BY EnetLive
will again announce LIVE from multiple courts the University of Phoenix Stadium Feb. 18-20, 2017. Matches are free to watch live. Recordings are available for download or viewing On Demand for a fee.
2015 MEDAL WINNING PHOTOS
Colorado CCX 17s Team Rox
to view more Medal Winning photos.
QUESTIONS & MORE INFO